Windows / Storage Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific storage and virtualization configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies in storage and virtualization.
- Oversees the Windows server and service infrastructure, consult with clients on storage software solutions
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced research on Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft product portfolios