Windows Support – Desktop Level II
We are seeking a Windows Support – Desktop Level 2 Technician. The Windows Support Technician will work only take Level 2 (and some Level 3) issues on the Service Desk and Projects Team. This is a full-time role with excellent benefits with paid on the job training.
Join one of the top rated Managed Services Providers in NYC where employees partake in quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Senior Cloud Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, and Service Delivery Manager.
True team environment, learn and work with others in a collaborative, tight-knit team.
Windows Support – Desktop Level 2 Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL, Digium, and Azure
- Good grasp and working knowledge of acronyms like IP addresses, DNS, and DHCP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 Support, able to help with migrations
- Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry or Outsourced IT experience is required
- Connectwise or Kaseya experience is a huge plus!
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware 5+
- Microsoft Azure is a big plus!
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.