Windows Support / Microsoft Administrator
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are currently seeking a Windows Support / Microsoft Administrator for a Network Support and Hosting company based in Manhattan. This company has it’s own SAS 70 Certified Data Center on-site along with hosting with Rackspace, and provides consulting, hosting, managed services and true cloud solutions to the SMB market in NYC. They have 25+ employees and have grown very quickly over the past two years and over doubled in size. They are only 5 years old and ranked on the MSPmentor Fastest Growing list 200 list in 2011.
Windows Support / Microsoft Administrator Requirements:
- Strong with Exchange, Hosted Exchange, Windows, Active Directory, Group Policy and knowledge of basic networking
- Supporting users remotely, working with a ticketing and monitoring system (Kaseya, LabTech, ConnectWise, etc.)
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Supporting and administration of tier II/III issues.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, but is minimal.
Experience supporting multiple clients and environments is preferred. Having experience working for an IT Services firm is strongly preferred. One or more certifications including MCITP or CCNA are preferred.
New York City
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.