Windows Support / Microsoft Administrator Requirements:
- Strong with Exchange, Hosted Exchange, Windows, Active Directory, Group Policy and knowledge of basic networking
- Supporting users remotely, working with a ticketing and monitoring system (Kaseya, LabTech, ConnectWise, etc.)
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Supporting and administration of tier II/III issues.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, but is minimal.
Experience supporting multiple clients and environments is preferred. Having experience working for an IT Services firm is strongly preferred. One or more certifications including MCITP or CCNA are preferred.