Windows System Engineer – Field Tech
Bowman Williams is seeking a Windows System Engineer to work in a Field Tech capacity joining one of the fastest growing Cloud and Virtualization firms in the country.
The Windows System Engineer will be joining the Client Services Team and delivering Cloud Services and SaaS solutions. Wee value quality of life, employee retention and have a strong company culture that encourages entrepreneurship and creative thinking.
The Windows System Engineer will be a Team Lead and consult with existing clients (approximately 30) on the benefits of the cloud. The Engineer must be able to design the solution and perform the migration while leading a small team.
Windows System Engineer – Field Tech Requirements:
- Migration experience including migrating to the Cloud, Amazon Web Services or VMware
- Migrations from Exchange 2007 to 2010 or to Office 365
- Windows Server setup, installation, and support for small to mid-size companies
- Experience in the design, inception, setup of virtual environments with VMware vSphere and/or Amazon Web Services
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
Benefits include health coverage, certification reimbursement, monthly bonuses between $750 – $1250 for being between 90% – 120% billable.
$70,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.