Windows System Engineer – Solutions Team
We are seeking a Windows System (VMware) Engineer to provide VMware Virtualization Solutions to enterprise, mid-size and small-size companies.
This is a Tier II System Engineer position. A solid foundation in Windows and VMware are the only requirements. We train the rest and hire based on character and aptitude.
With over 12 years of experience, 5 international offices and 190 employees, we are successfully delivering unique combinations of technology, services, and solutions.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits that include: health coverage, retirement 401(k) with match after 1 year, 3 weeks vacation time and a total of 4.5 weeks time-off. This is a demanding environment to work in, but quality of life still remains important building a healthy company. We take pride in creative solutions, helping others and being reliable.
VMware certifrications or CCNA are a PLUS.
**Candidates that have experience working for an IT company and delivering IT infrastructure services or solutions are encouraged to apply**
Windows System (VMware) Engineer Requirements:
What you’ll be doing…
- Migrating new client systems to the Cloud, onboarding new clients into a state-of-the-art Private Cloud environment.
- Support, config system, install multi-site Exchange 2010/2013 environments and engineer and administrate Windows server and peripheral systems
- Transition existing Windows customers to a VMware ESXi environment (P2V migrations)
- Drive/participate in strategic planning sessions with end clients
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
New York City, New York
$60,000 - $82,500
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.