Windows System Engineer – Solutions Team
We are seeking a Windows System Engineer – Solutions Team to provide VMware Virtualization Solutions to enterprise, mid-size and small-size companies.
This is a Windows System Engineer – Solutions Team position. A solid foundation in Windows and VMware are the only requirements. We train the rest and hire based on character and aptitude.
With over 12 years of experience, we are successfully delivering unique combinations of technology, services, and solutions.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits that include: health coverage, retirement 401(k) with match, 3 weeks vacation time and a total of 4.5 weeks time-off. This is a demanding environment to work in, but quality of life still remains important building a healthy company. We take pride in creative solutions, helping others and being reliable.
VMware certifrications or CCNA are a PLUS.
**Candidates that have experience working for a Managed Service Provider and delivering IT infrastructure services or solutions are encouraged to apply**
Windows System Engineer – Solutions Team Requirements:
What you’ll be doing…
- Migrating new client systems to the Cloud, onboarding new clients into a state-of-the-art Private Cloud environment.
- Support, config system, install multi-site Exchange 2010/2013 environments and engineer and administrate Windows server and peripheral systems
- Transition existing Windows customers to a VMware ESXi environment (P2V migrations)
- Drive/participate in strategic planning sessions with end clients
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.