Windows System Engineer (VMware)
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Windows System Engineer Job Requirements Include:
The Windows System Engineer is a challenging technical position requiring someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must be able to understand and support 24×7 infrastructure and business critical applications. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of working at various client sites establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Windows System Engineer Job Responsibilities Include:
- Developing Windows and VMware system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education
- Developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
Windows System Engineer Position Requirements:
- 3+ year of VMware deployments
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007)
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
This is a permanent full-time position with a Network and Cloud Solutions company. This company has 100+ employees and has been in business for 15 years.
$65,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.