Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2
We are seeking a Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2. The Windows Systems Administrator will work on Level 2 (and some Level 3) issues both remotely and onsite. This is a full-time role with excellent benefits and training.
Join one of the fastest-growing Managed Services Providers in New York (located in Tarrytown) where employees partake in quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Network Engineer and Project Management.
The Windows Systems Administrator will work in a true team environment, learn and work with others in a collaborative, tight-knit team. Regular company “outings” such as Happy Hours, Paintball, go-karting and more.
Training, Certifications, quarterly bonuses for the Server Implementation Team.
Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2 Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting, administering and upgrading Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, and Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 Support, able to help migrations
- Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry is strongly desired!!!!
- LabTech/ConnectWise experience is a huge plus!!!
Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2 will need experience with installing, migrating, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware 5+
- Microsoft Azure is a plus!
** Windows Systems Administrator is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2 Proposed Salary:
$70,000 – $85,000
Windows Systems Administrator – Level 2 Benefits:
- Career track
- Paid for certification and training
- Solid base salary
- 100% employer-paid HC
- Mile reimbursement (IRS 53 cents per mile)
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.