Windows Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
As a Windows Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing new infrastructure projects/solutions.
- Manage the design and support of Windows Server environments for multiple SMB clients
- Provide support for Exchange 2010/2013
- Administer and support Active Directory and DNS
- Support software deployment practices, such as SCCM, Ghost, software virtualization, Active Directory Group Policy and other similar technologies.
- Experience with deployment of Citrix Server in an enterprise environment.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response
Windows Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with Citrix and VMware virtualization implementation.
- Experience in mission-critical operations, ideally within a 24×7 large scale distributed and clustered environment.
- Scripting skills to automate routine tasks
- Previous experience with Windows server (2012 R2 and 2016)
- Working knowledge of Windows AD, SQL Server, and Exchange Server.
- Must have strong skills analytical and troubleshooting skills