Windows Systems Engineer
We are currently interviewing for a Windows Systems Engineer.
The Windows Systems Eningeer will be working on a Windows infrastructure and VMware-platform cloud computing company providing custom consulting and support to the SMB market in Manhattan. This company is pushing Google Apps, Rackspace, Amazon and IaaS models and Cloud solutions to their clients. We are seeking a Windows Systems Engineer who can design infrastructure solutions for the small to mid-size clients
Windows Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
As a Windows Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing new infrastructure projects/solutions.
- Manage the design and support of Windows Server environments for multiple SMB clients
- Provide support for Exchange 2010/2013
- Administer and support Active Directory and DNS
- Support software deployment practices, such as SCCM, Ghost, software virtualization, Active Directory Group Policy and other similar technologies.
- Experience with deployment of Citrix Server in an enterprise environment.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response
Windows Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with Citrix and VMware virtualization implementation.
- Experience in mission-critical operations, ideally within a 24×7 large scale distributed and clustered environment.
- Scripting skills to automate routine tasks
- Previous experience with Windows server (2012 R2 and 2016)
- Working knowledge of Windows AD, SQL Server, and Exchange Server.
- Must have strong skills analytical and troubleshooting skills
East Orange, NJ
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.