Windows Systems Implementation – Tier II Support
We are seeking a Tier II Windows Server Implementation Specialist.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Dallas, Texas where employees partake in profit sharing, quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Network Engineer and Project Management.
Training, Certifications, quarterly bonuses for the Server Implementation Team.
Tier II Windows Server Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations: Email and Applications, SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Current experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, SonicWALL, HP, Datto, Storage Craft, and others.
- Work directly w clients assisting with product selection, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining a wide variety of network hardware and licensing solutions, managed services, cloud services and projects
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware 5+
- Microsoft Azure
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.