Tier II Windows Server Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2012/2016) operating systems, O365, premise Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, perform P2Vs, experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- Provide support for Office 365
- Provide Tier 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **