IT Projects Engineer (Level II)
We are currently looking for a Windows Project Engineer Engineer to join the Professional Services Team to work on the Windows and virtualization solutions for new (and some existing) clients.
Windows Systems Engineer will be joining a $5M a yearn Cloud, Hosting, Virtualization Solutions company that was ranked as one of the fastest growing 100 companies by the MSPmentor.
What the Windows Projects Engineer will be Doing:
- Assess new client systems (old clients, too, all SMBs), design Windows R2 (Azure Intune would be a plus or AWS Certification/experience) VMware ESXi and network solutions for end-clients.
- The Windows Systems Engineer works on the Projects Engineering Team.
- The Windows Systems Engineer will design, install and direct the post-installation support of Windows environments, administer VMware ESXi, Exchange/O365, and Active Directory, as a Technical Lead
- Interface with C-levels and the Managed Services Team during the transition
- Avance your career with class room and hands-on training; quality of life and continual learning
Qualified candidates should have experience with the following technologies in a small to mid-size company environment:
- Windows server (R2, 2012/16)
- Active Directory (Intune Azure is a plus)
- VMware ESXi 5.x-6 administration.
- BCBS, 401(K) 3& match, $250 stipend for miscellaneous (cell phone, travel + reimbursements), company car for senior members.
- Windows Server Systems Engineer candidates possessing a CCNA, MCSE, MCSA or VCP or strongly preferred.
- This is a permanent, full time salary based positions complete with strong benefits, bonuses and perks.
Salary is $75,000 – $95,000 + benefits listed above
$75,000 - $95,0000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.