Windows Team Lead / Technical Services Manager
Bowman Williams is seeking a Windows Team Lead / Technical Services Manager (TSM) who has experience working for an IT Solutions or Services Company, specifically a Cloud, Managed Services Provider or Hosting company.
The Windows Team Lead/ Technical Services Manager will be responsible for Tier III Engineering, consulting with companies to bring to the Cloud, and leading and managing junior system administrator technicians.
The Windows Team Lead / Technical Services Manager will be designing and implementing Cloud solutions for the SMB market and mentoring and managing a staff of Systems Administrators and members of the Helpdesk. This position will require basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure and virtualization.
Founded in 2005, these solutions are setting the industry standard for end-to-end outsourcing solutions for mid to enterprise level companies. In addition to cloud portfolio solutions, services include data center collocation, managed hosting and managed services. In 2009, Inc. Magazine ranked it on its 5000 list, cited as a young company achieving rapid growth and success.
The Windows Team Lead / Technical Services Manager will be primarily responsible for Tier III Engineering, consulting with companies to bring them to “The Cloud,” and leading and managing technicians.
Windows Team Lead / TSM Responsibilities:
- Work with business clients in the SMB space to assess their current IT Infrastructure environments, and plan and implement local and cloud projects and migrations.
- Manage time and resources of your team members to develop solutions and carry out migrations and virtualization projects
- Create project plans and high level diagrams (Visio) for technical implementations
- Manage service desk tickets and esalated field requests as necessary
Windows Team Lead / TSM Required Skills and Background:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer/Architect
- Extensive experience with Windows Server, Windows Desktops, and SMB IT architecture.
- Networking knowledge is a must, CCNA preferred
- Proficient in Senior level administration and engineering of Windows / Microsoft solutions and a strong grasp of virtualization and public cloud (VMware, Azure)
Downers Grove, IL
$85,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.